Pure Energy mattresses are the future of sleep. They convert your body’s energy into infrared light (FIR), which is then reflected back into your body. And did you know that infrared light technology is used by doctors to increase energy, endurance, strength, and stamina?
The logical question after reading this is, how?
The short answer is Celliant. The long answer, well that’s more complicated.
Celliant technology is what helps our Pure Energy mattresses recycle human energy back into your body while you sleep. Minerals in Celliant® technology convert body heat into infrared light, which penetrates into your muscles and tissues to increase recovery and energy, enhance vitality, of course, help you fall asleep faster.
How it’s Made
To start, the Celliant masterbatch is added to a liquid polyester resin and extruded into staple fiber. Their scientists selected an assortment of safe, naturally occurring, thermo-reactive minerals for their unique properties and combined them into a patented and clinically proven formula to create Celliant. Elements that are included in Celliant:
- Titanium Dioxide selected for its photocatalyst (light absorbing) properties
- Silica selected for its energy reflection and absorption properties
- Aluminum Oxide selected for its ability to increase reflectivity
How it Works
We chose to use Celliant fabric in our mattresses because of the benefits of how it works to help the human body. Specific benefits are below:
- The embedded minerals in Celliant give our mattresses the ability to absorb and re-emit the visible and infrared electromagnetic light energy emitted by the body
- These minerals then convert the wavelengths of this energy and reflect them back to the body, even through multiple layers of fabrics, making it possible for the tissue to absorb it
- The energy that Celliant recycles back to the body triggers vasodilation in the capillary bed and makes more oxygen available to your cells. This results in more fuel for your body
- This natural, biological process improves circulation resulting in an average increase in tissue oxygenation of 7%. The result: your body uses oxygen more efficiently.
Over 60% of the energy we consume is lost to escaping body heat. Most other textiles either trap or vent that body heat. Celliant responsive technology goes beyond—turning energy that is normally wasted into infrared light with fibers embedded with ceramic particles. These fibers are then woven into fabrics so you can go further, faster. Conserve energy and go the extra mile with the future of performance textiles.
Celliant Responsive Fibers redirect energy back into the body, increasing local blood flow and oxygen levels in the tissue. This translates to faster recovery, as muscles benefit from improved circulation to clear metabolic waste (lactic acid buildup). This helps your cells perform at optimal levels. The result is superior muscle performance and faster recovery to enhance overall performance.
Celliant used in bedding has been clinically proven to enhance the rest from sleep, with subjects reducing time spent awake at night (after falling asleep) by 18.3 minutes, based on a study conducted at UC irvine.
For more information, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Pure Energy Sleep System™ mattresses are manufactured in Canada by Restwell Sleep Products. Founded in 1990, Restwell Sleep Products is a manufacturer of mattresses and box springs with two factories in Canada. The Restwell brand is known for quality, value, and comfort, and we take pride in the fact that our mattresses are Canadian made, with high-quality standards and attention to detail.